Friday, March 16, 2012

Product Review: Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Montagne Jeunesse
Name: Dead Sea Mud Pac
Size: 20 g / 0/7 oz.
Price: approx. $2 CAD

What it says on their web site:
We’ve harvested ultra-deep cleansing Dead Sea Minerals to penetrate deep into pores drawing out impurities. Our Mud Pac is Nutrient rich with Seaweed & Kelp to help restore skins vitality leaving you cleansed to the core and totally relaxed.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Derivative Free
- No Added Parabens

To Purr About:
- conveniently packaged for 1 time use
- amazingly relaxing and lovely scent
- nice cooling sensation
- left my skin feeling smooth and fresh
- didn’t irritate my super sensitive skin
- more than enough product in a package to cover face and neck
- affordable

Claws Out:
- none really


Final Comments:
I try to make it part of my routine to do facial masks at home during the week to pamper myself. I’ve tried Montagne Jeunesse masks and peels before and had great success with them so I was excited to try their Dead Sea Mud Pack. They come conveniently packaged for 1 time use and there are so many by Montagne Jeunesse to try!

I was immediately taken aback by the wonderfully lovely and relaxing scent when I opened the package. I can’t describe the smell or relate it to anything, but it’s amazingly fresh and relaxing scent. As with all the other Montagne Jeunesse peels and masks – this one comes with a generous portion – enough to cover your face and neck.

I applied the mud pac and let it dry for about 15 minutes. The scent and cooling sensation was very relaxing. And after I washed off the dried mud pac I was left with soft and refreshing feeling skin. I will definitely be picking up this mud pac again. It’s the perfect pick-me-up during those long and tiring weeks. Not only does it leave the skin feeling great, but it helps leaving you relaxed and soothed.

Best of all, these convenient packages are super affordable, so you can try different masks without spending a fortune or committing to one in particular.

Rating (out of 5):





Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...