Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Product Review: Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Reviva Labs
Name: Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Size: 29.5 mL / 1 fl oz
Price: approx. $22 USD

"Our highest-potency daily moisture booster! Reviva Labs has now compounded a higher level of premium Hyaluronic Acid into a precious fluid that can help raise skin's moisture level to fill-in furrows, plump up tissues and tone-down lines. Apply under creams in the evening or alone to hydrate skin. If also seeking firmness, alternate with our DMAE Firming Fluid. Benefits: Unlike products that depend on moisture in the air, HA can help hydrate skin even in dry climates or heated rooms that rob skin of moisture." (from the company site)

To Purr About:
- did not irritate my sensitive skin
- absorbed quickly into the skin
- no scent
- makes skin feel very moisturized and supple after being applied
- convenient pump dispenser
- very affordable

Claws Out:
- didn’t notice any long term affects
- not moisturizing enough alone for my dry skin

Final Comments:
I really love trying out new serums as I've come across some in the past that are amazing, so I was pretty excited to try Reviva Labs' Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I was particularly interested when I read it could help fill-in furrows as I have a troublesome furrow line on my forehead I’m always trying to keep away.

I’ve been using this product for about 2 months now and during some of our colder winter weeks. I apply in the evenings before bed and before applying a moisturizer (since my dry skin didn’t find it moisturizing enough on its own). I really enjoyed how it makes my skin feel super soft and supple after application. I also loved how quickly this product absorbs in to my skin. I can’t say that this product is improving my skin overall, but it's definitely a nice treat in the evenings.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: revivalabs.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...