Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cinnamon Kitten Contest: 4 Prairie Dawn lip balms

I'm so happy that winter is finally coming to an end and the warmer weather is at least on the horizon. My body has really taken a beating this past winter - dry skin, dry lips, dry hair - yuck! I've been battling it all.

So I've been trying a lot of old favourites and new products all winter long to try and keep my body suffering.

For some reason, this winter especially, my lips have been very dry. It's something I've never really had trouble with before. So I've been sticking to lip balms and lip glosses rather than lipsticks, which are more drying for me.


This past winter I was introduced to a new Canadian company - Prairie Dawn Natural Body Products. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, their lip balms are made with natural products and are available in 4 different flavours - Sweet Orange, Lime, Peppermint and Black Licorice.

I have one of each flavour and they are all over the place - one in my bag, one on my dresser, one in my bathroom and one that just goes from place to place - always on hand for me to give my lips a little hit of moisture.

But, don't take my word for it - I have another set of lip balms to give away to one lucky reader!

Prize: 4 lip balms from Prairie Dawn - one of each flavour: Sweet Orange, Lime, Peppermint and Black Licorice.

To enter:
- (mandatory) Leave a comment on this post telling me what which flavour you're looking forward to trying the most. Don't forget to leave an email address where I can reach you if you win!
- (optional) For a bonus entry, "Like" Cinnamon Kitten's Facebook page and leave a comment here letting me know you've done so

Notes:
- The contest is open to Canadian & US residents only.
- Contest ends Friday, April 8, 2011
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail and announced on this blog shortly after.

37 comments:

TENDERHEARTR said...

Ooohhhh....it's a tie between Sweet Orange and Black Licorice.

My e-mail address is:
tender_heart_bear@hotmail.com

I liked your Facebook page as Rebecca St John Russell.

Nicole W said...

I definitely want to try the black licorice... I have never seen a lip balm with that flavour before!

sunshine_279 at hotmail dot com

Marina said...

I'd love to try the lime flavour, it sounds very interesting. But, I also really like peppermint, it's my favourite.

Email: aniramul@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I thought these were Sesame Street lip balms, Prarie Dawn was an old character! lol

i_love_purple_cows said...

I would love to try Sweet Orange or Lime.

cdillane at hotmail dot com

i_love_purple_cows said...

Liked on Facebook.

Crystal D

Ricki911

cdillane at hotmail dot com

gibberish said...

Ooh - I would love to try the Black Licorice, I'm addicted to the stuff, so can only imagine how great it would be to have a lip balm of this flavour.
jlgibbings at hotmail dot com

meredith said...

black licorice sounds awesome-never had a lip balm with that flavor/fragrance before!!

I have been liking your facebook page for at least 2 months now!
Rock on!

mereditheng115(at)gmail(dot)com

-meredith

Anonymous said...

they all sound lovely, but sweet oranges reminds me of the summer! I liked your facebook page as Charlene NDerry Wakefield, and I am a smartcanucker!

thewanderingwakefields@yahoo.ca

bobsandy22 said...

wow! saw this on smartcanucks and would love to try. i think lime would be my fave, followed closely by sweet orange.

my email is robert_orourke@sympatico.ca

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nice giveaway! I would like to try Sweet Orange.
Lost_Star_99 (at) yahoo (d0t) ca

Unknown said...

Oooh. Lime would be nice to try, followed by sweet orange

Glogirl said...

I would love to try the Black Licorice lip balm!

ajmizen(at)hotmail(dot)com

Glogirl said...

I "Like" Cinnamon Kitten's Facebook page. (Amy M)

ajmizen(at)hotmail(dot)com

Suziesaurus said...

sweet orange!

Jessica said...

would love to try the lime flavour
jessicatang90 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

cinnamon kitten FB fan
jessica tang
jessicatang90 at gmail dot com

Lirolooum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Royer said...

I'd love to try the lime one!

email: lirolooum@gmail.com

Jessica Royer said...

I like your page on Facebook. :)writo

K said...

I'm always on the lookout for great new lip balms! :) I'd most like to try the peppermint!

Email: cutecheapclean (at) gmail.com

K said...

And I liked your Facebook page!

cutecheapclean (at) gmail.com

tanyab79 said...

sweet orange

Anonymous said...

Lime sounds DIVINE!! I would love to try this stuff, it sounds so tasty!!

-Rebecca
email: rebeccaroberts@shaw.ca

Rebecca said...

I liked you on Facebook Kitten!
-Rebecca Roberts
email: rebeccaroberts@shaw.ca

saturn said...

The sweet orange sounds good.

Anonymous said...

i would love to try Sweet Orange

deadxinside @ hotmail.com

Carol Lamirande said...

I would love to try the black licorice, yum, thanks for the contest, here's my email address
carlylam1@hotmail.com
aka cdylan on SC (:

Erin said...

I would love to try the Sweet Orange. erinwil82 @ gmail.com

flowerchild said...

i really want to try the sweet orange
thanks
flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

flowerchild said...

Liked Cinnamon Kitten's Facebook page
angela m
flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

leone Nippard said...

I would love to try Sweet Orange!

leonenippard@hotmail.com

leone Nippard said...

I Liked Cinnamon Kitten's Facebook page

my name is Leone Nippard

leonenippard@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I can't make up my mind I want to try both of these Sweet Orange and Black Licorice

cjnickerson@homtail.com

Melissa said...

The Peppermint one is the one I'm looking forward to the most. I love anything that has mint in it whether it be candy, chocolate, tea or sweets.

bad_little_rabbit@live.com

r k said...

I would like to try black licorice.

rkalra at hotmail dot com

r k said...

I like you on Facebook
Rajni Kalra
rkalra2010 at hotmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...