Friday, January 28, 2011

Product Review: Reviva Eye Complex Firming Cream

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Reviva
Name: : Eye Complex Firming Cream
Size: 3/4 oz
Price: $12 USD

Reviva Labs was started in 1973 by one of America's earliest aestheticians, Stephen Strassler and their products focus on natural ingredients, safe products and reasonable prices. Just reading through some of their products, I can easily see their products at home in a health food store as well as spas and salons.

Their range of products is really wide and varied, so there's definitely something for everyone and all the various skin/beauty problems out there.

I got to try a few of their products recently, so you'll see the product reviews on here soon, starting with this one.

The Eye Complex Firming Cream is for "under-eye shadows, bags and crows feet. This delicate eye area cream contains an herbal complex for firming, plant extracts to improve circulation and vegetable oils to aid dryness."

To Purr About:
- rich feeling cream that isn't greasy or oily
- a little bit of cream goes a long way
- absorbs quickly
- goes on easily with no tugging
- no fragrance that I could detect

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
Even though the use of eye creams have come under debate lately (with some experts saying they don't actually do anything at all), I still like using something different in my eye area because my normal facial moisturizer has SPF in it and whenever I get anything with SPF near my eyes, it BURNS! So, I still use eye creams.

I really liked this eye cream for all the reasons listed above - it's fragrance free, very rich, but non-greasy, goes on easily and absorbs quickly. The price tag is really good compared to a lot of the other eye creams in my cabinet and I found that the skin under my eye area was really smooth after application.

This was my first exposure to a Reviva Labs product and it's a definitely a positive one. I'm looking forward to trying more from this brand and seeing what other gems they have in their product line!

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: revivalabs.com

1 comment:

Eye Creams said...

Product Review explains all about the Reviva Eye Complex Firming Cream. Their range of products is really wide and varied, so there's definitely something for everyone and all the various skin/beauty problems out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...