Thursday, July 15, 2010

Product Review: ROC Complete Lift Flash-Serum

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: ROC
Name: : Complete Lift Flash-Serum
Size: 30 ml
Price: approx. $45 USD

"Innovation: This highly concentrated daily serum combines our exclusive THPE + Burgrane technology with wheat polymer to lift your skin instantly.

Results: Your skin looks immediately lifted and firmed. Used daily, its fast absorbing formula enriched with energising ingredients helps sculpt your face contour."

To Purr About:
- absorbed very quickly into my skin
- left my skin feeling uber soft
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin
- no irritating scent
- seemed to improve the overall look of my skin

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
As usual, I can’t really comment on the “lifting and firming” properties as I’m not currently battling saggy skin, but I did really enjoy using this product for a few months none the less. It absorbed quickly into my skin which meant applying moisturizer/cream and makeup was easy and left my skin feeling firm and pliable and overall seemed to give my skin a healthy appearance. It also seemed to keep my chronic wrinkles at bay which was a bonus.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: rocskincare.ca

1 comment:

Joanne Olivieri said...

This sounds wonderful. Although at my age I need an entire body lift serum :) Seriously though, thanks for the info on this product.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...