Friday, July 16, 2010

Product Review: Biore PURIFY Steam Activated Cleanser

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Biore
Name: : PURIFY Steam Activated Cleanser
Size: 150 ml
Price: $12.99 CAD

Biore has come out with a new cleanser and I`m excited to try their new PURIFY Steam Activated Cleanser. From Biore’s website: "NEW BiorĂ© PURIFY Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv beads harnesses the steam in your shower to give you your best clean! The unique SteamActiv beads are activated as the cleanser is lathered, providing a mint infused sensorial experience you will want to experience everyday!"

To Purr About:
- refreshing mint smell that is very relaxing
- leaves my skin feeling tingly and clean
- doesn't dry out my skin
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin
- handy pump dispenser

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I really enjoy using Biore’s PURIFY Steam Activated Cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I love the tingly sensation it leaves my face with and the mint scent is so relaxing.

I think it is doing a very good job of cleansing my skin as toning afterwards doesn’t find any extra dirt and I haven’t had any break-outs since I started using it.

One thing I’ve learned with all these types of cleansers is that I have to beware not to get the beads in my eye as that can cause major irritation.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: well.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...