Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Product Review: Lise Watier Resist-Age Reenergizing Night Creme

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Lise Watier
Name: : Resist-Age Reenergizing Night Creme
Size: 50 ml
Price: $58.00 CAD

Developed to complement the other products in the Lise Watier Resist-Age line (the Metamulsion Serum and the Youth-Extender Day Fluid), the Reenergizing Night Creme "stimulates cell repair and revives tired skin to give it a smoother, more rested appearance". (from the press release)

The formula:
- contains to parabens
- includes sweet almond oil, shea butter and glycerine
- contains DNA Protector and Phytoamine NRG Complex
- is recommended for normal and combinationskin

To Purr About:
- light formula absorbs quickly
- light fragrance isn't too sweet
- easy to use pump packaging
- a little goes a long way
- skin felt moisturized

Claws Out:
- quite expensive for the amount you get
- not as moisturizing as other night creams I've tried

Final Comments:
I liked this product because it was extremely light and quick absorbing, but still moisturized my skin and kept it from feeling dry. It's quite expensive, so it's a good thing that you don't need very much to cover your face/neck area and the pump packaging is conveninent. I'm used to my night creams being very rich, so this is very light in comparison and I wasn't sure what to think. It does keep my face moisturized, but is probably better in the summer than in the winter (when my face is extra dry).

I have found my skin feeling slightly more...supple (not sure who else to describe it) and the dryness I was experiencing earlier last month has gone. I haven't switched my day cream so I have a tendency to think that this Lise Watier product contributed to the increase in moisture in my facial skin.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: press release

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...