Monday, May 10, 2010

NEW Product: Dr. Teal’s Peppermint Foot Soak

Brand: Dr. Teal's
Name: Peppermint Foot Soak
Size: n/a
Price: approximately $3.99 USD

My poor feet do quite a bit of walking and I probably don't take care of them as much as I should. But now that I'm about to shed boots and shoes for sandals and flip flops...I think it's time to make sure my feet are comfortable and ready to face the warmer weather as well!

And as the old saying goes, when your feet hurt, your whole body hurts. Dr. Teal’s Therapeutic Solutions has just launched their newest soak with ingredients that favor the feet.

Dr. Teal’s combines the power of its best-selling Epsom Salt Soaking Solution with the naturally soothing effects of Peppermint, for the ultimate relief of tired and achy feet. Dr. Teal’s Peppermint Foot Soak is an Epsom Salt based formula infused with foot friendly Peppermint essential oil, Menthol, a natural derivative of peppermint with cooling effects, and the added bonus of baking soda to address and prevent foot odor.

image: press release

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

My feet have really been swelling now that the weather is getting warm. I wonder if this might help. Thanks for the suggestion!


http://superiorbeautymakeup.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...