Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NEW Product: Remington Smooth & Silky 2-in-1 Complete Epilation Kit

Brand: Remington
Name: Smooth & Silky 2-in-1 Complete Epilation Kit
Size: n/a
Price: approximately $75 CAD or $60 USD

Ok, summer's just around the corner, which means it's time to start gearing back up for warm weather skin and beauty routines - and one of these routines for me is keeping those bare legs lovely!

I hate shaving. I hate how it irritates my skin and I hate how often I have to do it. But I also don't have the patience to wait for hair to grow to the right length for waxing. So I'm always on the hunt for better and better products (kind of like my hunt for the best moisturizer...)

Remington has just recently launched the new Smooth & Silky 2-in-1 Complete Epilation Kit. This easy-to-use epilator leaves skin "silky smooth for up to six weeks with interchangeable full-size and precision epilator heads (for full body hair removal) and two exclusive technologies that provide a pleasant and simple hair removal method. The best part? It removes hair as short as 1/5 inch, so skin will be smooth and silky all summer long." (from the press release)

It also promises:
- new moisturizing technology infused into the rollers releases a conditioner, hydrating skin as hair is removed
- twin tweezer system doubles the chance of grabbing hairs on the first try, and along with the W shaped rollers make the experience more comfortable

Include:
- body curve design for easy navigation
- two speed settings for ultimate control
- cord/cordless rechargeable operation

It's currently available for purchase at Target locations across the U.S. and Walmart in Canada.

image: press kit

2 comments:

Suziesaurus said...

hey-if you get a chance to try this out, please let me know how well it works. I am also always on the hunt for products like this.

I used the no-no once in a while still, but it doesn't work super great.

i wouldn't mind hitting up a target next time i'm in the US if it works well.

mr. pineapple man said...

ooh should think about getting one! thanks for the info~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...