Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NEW Product: Ralph Lauren Summer Romance

Brand: Ralph Lauren
Name: Summer Romance
Size: 3.4 oz
Price: $78.00 USD

Ralph Lauren's Romance is one of my favourite scents. It was "hand picked" for me by my husband when we first got married so it's always been one of the staples in my scent drawer.

I love that there's now a light, tropical summer version of this fragrance!

Summer Romance is the latest in the Romance collection, developed by master perfumer Harry Fremont. The original Romance was first introduced in 1998 in celebration of new love, followed in 2009 by Romance Always Yours, the essence of eternal Romance.

The fragrance takes a tropical twist on the classic Romance scent with blooming flowers, succulent exotic fruits, and an embrace of milky sweet musk.

Top notes: Mandarin, Passion Fruit
Middle notes: Hibiscus, Tiare Flower
Base notes: Exotic Woods, Apricot Musk

1 comment:

eula_w said...

Just the way you described it makes me want to have that perfume. I really love summer scents. :)

women pheromones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...