Sunday, April 04, 2010

Follow Cinnamon Kitten on Twitter!

I've finally decided to get a Twitter account for Cinnamon Kitten. I've used Twitter for other projects, but wasn't sure if one linked with Cinnamon Kitten would be useful, but I think so and I hope you think so too!

Click on the button to follow me!
Follow CinnamonKitten on Twitter

I'll be using Twitter to alert followers to new posts, but will also post promos and quickie deals that I'm informed of by my beauty contacts that I won't blog about, so if you want to stay completely up-to-date, follow me!

And I'd love to start "chatting" with my readers and fellow beauty addicts, so don't be shy! I think this is a great chance for me to hear from you and see what brands/products you want to see me review, if you've found a good deal to share or just have a question to ask.

"Tweet" with you soon!

1 comment:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Sure, twitter is fun and quick, great way to connect. C ya on there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...