Saturday, February 27, 2010

Product Review: The Body Shop Lip Care

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: The Body Shop
Name: : Lip Care
Size: 4 g / 0.14 oz
Price: approx. $14.00 CAD

I’ve been using the Body Shop’s Lip Scuff product lately to combat the dry winter weather with positive results, so I wanted to try their other lip treatment product – Lip Care.

"A unique blend of moisturizing and conditioning ingredients that helps take care of your lips, while adding a subtle hint of clear shine. Dermatologically tested."

To Purr About:
- no scent/taste/hue/colour
- doesn’t irritate my super sensitive and allergy-prone lips
- leaves my lips feeling so moisturized and in great condition
- isn’t greasy
- leaves my lips looking shiny and healthy

Claws Out:
- no SPF protection

Final Comments:
It was quite hard for me to even get my hands on this product – I had to go to about 4 different Body Shops as they were always sold out. I guess that’s a good sign that it’s quite a popular product.

I am in love with this product. It feels absolutely amazing on my lips. It is so smooth and silky and makes my lips feel amazing when I put it on. I haven’t had any chapped lips or peeling lips since I started using this product. I only wish this product had a hint of colour and/or SPF in it, but then I guess it might not be so amazingly good if it did.

For a lip conditioning product I think it is very effective and will probably keep using it, even though it is pricier than other lip conditioning products found at the local grocery store.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus.

image: thebodyshop.ca

2 comments:

jack carlos said...

Hi,

I would like to take a moment to congratulate for a wonderful blog and the unique and interesting content.

Secondly, I would like to take a look at our contest that we are having:

http://www.greatcoupons-online.com/


May be you and your readers will be interesting about it.

Please let me know anything that you need.

Anonymous said...

I love this product as well - i find it really helps with dry climates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...