Friday, February 26, 2010

Product Review: Biore Clean Things Up Gel Cleanser

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Biore
Name: : Clean Things Up Gel Cleanser
Size: 200 ml
Price: approx. $14.00 CAD

From Biore’s website: “Bioré® clean things up™ nourishing gel cleanser, formulated with Botanamide™ technology and dissolving Vitamin E beads, gently yet thoroughly cleanses skin by lifting and removing impurities and the most stubborn makeup (even around the eyes) without disturbing skin’s natural moisture balance. Botanamide™ technology, unique to the Bioré® brand, is a ceramide-based technology with botanicals and natural antioxidants.”

To Purr About:
- convenient pump dispenser that can be "turned off"
- refreshing subtle scent
- glides easily over my skin
- did not irritate or dry out my super sensitive skin
- leaves my skin feeling clean

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
As I mentioned previously, I like to change products every so often to keep things lively. I decided to try Biore’s skin cleanser as I am currently using their night moisturizer (Moonlighting Moisturizer) and their daily moisturizer (Dual Fusion).

After using this cleanser for a while I have to say that I did enjoy the ease of using it. It glided nicely over my skin and just a little went a long way. This gel cleanser left my skin feeling nice and clean and refreshed.

Rating (out of 5):



Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: well.ca

1 comment:

Unknown said...

レイバン サングラスはよく売れているそうです。たぶんなかに若者が多いでしょう。レイバン ウェファーラーは女子と男子両方にも似合うタイプだと思います。それに対して、レイバン aviatorは各の年齢層に好まれているらしいです。自分が持っているのはレイバン RB3025です。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...