Saturday, February 28, 2009

Product Review: Clinique 7-Day Scrub Cream

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Clinique
Name: 7-Day Scrub Cream
Size: 100 ml
Price: $22 CAD

I stopped using exfolianting products because I found that they were actually causing some damage to my skin because my skin is so sensitive, but I received this 7-day scrub during a recent Clinique bonus, so I figured I’d try it.

From their website: "Nudges away roughness, flakiness to refine skin. Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types."

To Purr About:
- leaves my skin feeling SUPER soft

Claws Out:
- can be a bit harsh for super sensitive skin
- adds an additional step to the face cleansing/cleaning regime

Final Comments:
I ended up limiting the use of this product about once a week instead of daily since my skin is so sensitive. The result was that my skin was super soft. I was really impressed by the intense softness when I touched my skin after each use of this product.

Again, like other exfoliating face cleansers I had to really limit my use of it as my skin seemed to react badly if I used for days in a row, but overall I was impressed by how nice it made my skin feel and am definitely going to continue using it in the future.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: clinique.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...