Friday, February 27, 2009

Product Review: Beau Bain Luxurious Moisturizing Bath Bomb

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Beau Bain
Name: Luxurious Moisturizing Bath Bomb
Size: 200 g
Price: $8 USD

Scent Tried: White Tea and Ginger

I have very sensitive skin and in the quest for a product to soothe my skin I have decided to try a bath bomb for the very first time. I have read many sources that have mentioned that bathing is much better for sensitive skin than showering. I’m not sure the logic behind this – but I’ll try anything once.

From Beau Bain’s website: "A soothing white tea scent with warm, intimate notes of white pepper and Artemisia creates moments of relaxation and well-being for both body and mind. This warm and nurturing scent pairs the sweet, mild fragrance of white tea with a vibrant ginger, slight notes of sandalwood and then seasoned with nutmeg and creamy musk in this unexpected combination of ingredients including skin softening shea butter."

To Purr About:
- available for sale ‘a la carte’
- beautifully packaged without being over packaged
- sweet and soothing scent
- scent is not overpowering
- skin felt moisturized during and after bath

Claws Out:
- none really, except that I have to clean the tub before bathing

Final Comments:
I couldn’t wait to try this product. I decided that the end of the weekend was a perfect opportunity to try it since I wasn’t too tired from a long day at work to clean the tub before bathing.

Watching the bath bomb fizz was lots of fun and the bathroom was quickly filled with the sweet and subtle scent. I was happy that the scent wasn’t overpowering and had a rich and deep character about it.

I lazed around in the tub relaxing and enjoying the scent and my skin felt amazing – very moisturized. Even hours after I got out of the tub my skin was nice and silky smooth and smelled wonderful.

I think this will now be a weekend tradition of mine to soak in the tub.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: beaubain.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...