Friday, October 24, 2008

Product Review: Stila Long Wearing Lip Colour

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Stila
Name: Long Wearing Lip Colour
Size: 0.04 oz
Price: approximately $25 CAD

Shade Tried: Coquette

A long wearing lipstick and lip gloss all in one.

Stila claims that this lipstick - is a blend of patent-pending polymers that provide long-lasting wear with rich pigment that glides on like your favorite lip gloss. The tip of the pen is contoured to provide easy, precise application - hugging every curve of you lip.

To Purr About:
- Coquette is a really pretty, nice soft rose shade that looked really good
- product glided on really easily
- slim design is easy to handle and apply
- once it was on, the product was smooth and light, but after a few seconds, I noticed that it got a little drier and actually felt like it "turned" from a lipgloss to a lipstick

Claws Out:
- slightly more expensive that I like to pay for every day lipgloss/lipstick

Final Comments:
I love this colour and the cute packaging of this lipstick. It really does apply like a lipgloss but then feels like a lipstick after a few minutes on the lips. It lasted quite a long time, but didn't have that harsh dry feel that many "long-lasting" lipsticks have. I think the price is a little high for a product I'd want to use daily, plus it's a "limited edition" item, which I'm also not a big fan of since after I fall in love with it, I won't be able to buy it again!

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

image: sephora.com

1 comment:

Henry said...

$25 is very steep for such a slim lip stick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...