Saturday, October 25, 2008

Clinique Bonus Time at Sears

Canadians - It's Clinique Bonus Time again!

Retailer: Sears
Minimum amount you need to spend: $26.50 CAD (before taxes) of Clinique products
Duration: Oct. 25 - Nov. 12, 2008


What you get:
- Different Lipstick in your choice of shade: Spiced Apple (Nudes) or Rose Aglow (Pinks)
- Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in your choice of shade: Butter Pecan (Nudes) or Chocolate Kiss (Pinks)
- Rince-Off Foaming Cleanser
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Clinique mirror
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- cosmetics bag

image: Sears e-flyer

2 comments:

The App Goddess said...

I guess we have the same bonus here in the states.

Suziesaurus said...

I was actually eyeing this in Sears today, but I think I got everything I needed at the last Bay bonus.

I officially have too many Clinique lipsticks due to these bonuses.

ALso, I'm not a huge fan of their rinse-off foaming cleanser.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...