Friday, July 20, 2007

Product Review: Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment

Brand: Clinique
Name: Superbalm Lip Treatment
Size: 7 mL
Price: $15.00 CAD

My sister, S.K.Y., absolutely loves Clinique's Superbalm Tinted Lip Treatment so I decided it was time for me to check out this lip product (you know me - I want to try ALL lip products in existance!!!)

Instead of the tinted version I decided to get the clear one and use it as a "treatment" to give my lips a rest from the 60+ lip products I currently own that that do have colour.

To Purr About:
- no fragrance, which is nice
- my lips have shown some improvement with repeated use

Claws Out:
- I found this product extremely sticky
- for the price, this is an expensive lip balm, and it doesn't feel as good as some of my favourite lip balms (Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm and Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm)

Final Comments:
Although this lip balm really does make my lips feel moisturized, I find the formula a little too sticky for me. And it's a little expensive for a product that I only find so-so. I definitely wouldn't buy this again, but to each his own. S.K.Y. really likes it so I think this is one product that will depend on what you're looking for in a lip product. If you want to read why S.K.Y. loves this product, check out her product review here!

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: clinique.ca productreviewclinique

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...