Saturday, June 09, 2007

GUEST Product Review: Clinique Superbalm Tinted Lip Treatment

Guest Reviewer: S.K.Y.

Brand:
Clinique
Name: Superbalm Tinted Lip Treatment
Size: n/a
Approx. Price: under $15 CAD

One of their best sellers, Clinique claims that this product is "deeply hydrating repair for lips. Instantly provides comfort, cushion. Leaves lips with a healthy, dewy, finish and just a hint of tint.

This is an awesome product. I've been using it for a few years now and I still love it. I was frantically looking for a product to relieve my pain. I was reacting badly due to allergies to almost everything and I needed a lip product as my lips were super dry and peeling. Cinnamon Kitten gave me a sample of this product to try out as I was at wits end and I've been hooked on it ever since.

To Purr About:
It leaves the lips really hydrated and glossy/shiny looking. The slight tints are great. I've tried almost all the colours (thanks to my friends that got me the sampler kit) and they're all great. My favourite is the Mango Tint as it's not as dark and great for an every-day look.

Claws Out:
None really. I guess some people might want SPF in it, but SPF bothers my lips, so it's all good. :)

Rating (out of 5):



Thanks for the review, S.K.Y.!

If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found near the top of the right-hand sidebar.

image: clinique.ca productreviewclinique

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...