Saturday, July 28, 2007

NEW Product: Neutrogena Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads

Brand: Neutrogena
Name: Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads
Size: n/a
Approx. Price: n/a

I'm a big fan of Neutrogena, so whenever they come out with new products, I definitely take notice. And this latest offering looks like something worth checking out. It combines several things that I would love to combine into one - Neutrogena expertise, microdermabrasion and a convenient cleansing pad.

Product Notes:
- dual-sided pad
- delivers results equivalent to one professional microdermabrasion treatment after just 1 week of use
- exfoliating side contains a rich, foaming cleanser plus special microderm-polishers to gently sweep away dulling skin cells
- striped, soft side contains nourishing conditioners that replenish skin
- oil-free and non-comedongenic
- unique finger pocket
- gentle enough for everyday yse

If anyone has given this new product a try, I'd love to get a product review from you!

images: neutrogena.com productreviewneutrogena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there!

I can't believe I've only just found your wonderful blog! I'm a fellow beauty blogger (and beauty addict ;) )...

Will be linking to you, if you don't mind?

Re: Neutrogena Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads, these have been out for about 5/6 months in the UK (where I'm based), but over here they're called Pure Glow.

I've not used them myself, but I've heard very good things about them from the beauty forum I frequent. Hope that helps?

Jen.

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Thanks jen!

I've added your blog to my links too and hope to see you around! Love your tutorials!

~CK~

The Patients Advantage said...

Great blog! Thanks. If you are going to go down the cosmetic surgery road log onto www.thepatientsadvantage.com...better to be safe than sorry. Check them out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...