Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Clinique Bonus Time at The Bay!

Canadians - It's Clinique Bonus Time! This is the only time I buy my Clinique products, because I figure if I'm going to spend almost $40 on eye cream, I may as well wait until I can get some freebies at the same time.

Retailer: The Bay
Minimum amount you need to spend: $26.50 CAD
Time: February 7-25, 2007

What you get:
- a pastel striped bag with rope zipper-pull
- Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent (sample size)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (sample size)
- Different Lipstick in A Different Grape
- Different Lipstick in Think Bronze
- High Impact Mascara in Black (sample size)
- Deep Comfort Body Butter (sample size)

image: clinique.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few notes about Clinique bonuses:
1) The travel bag is always misleading larger in the picture.
2) The dramatically different moisturizer is GREAT!
3) The body butter is alright-not too greasy at all.
4) Sears and Holt Renfrew also offer Clinique Bonus times!
5) The bonuses almost always come with at least 1 lipstick and 1 sample of dramatically different moisturizer.

Anonymous said...

My 1 complaint about Clinique: I bought the pump for the dramatically different moisturizer ($2CAD) & was told that it was great, because it could be used over & over again. Only to find that the next time i bought a new bottle of dramatically different moisturizer that they had modified all their bottles just SLIGHTLY & i have to now invest in a new pump!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...