Name: Total Effects 7-In-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser Refreshing Citrus Scrub
Size: 150 ml / 5 fl oz
Price: approx. $16 CAD
What it says on their website:
"Cleanse your skin without over-drying it using this daily facial cleanser. Its formula with oil-absorbing beads gently exfoliates and cleanses thoroughly while its citrus-kissed formula refreshes your skin. Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub fights 7 signs of aging by:
- Thoroughly cleansing skin
- Cleansing without over-drying
- Refining to minimize the appearance of pores
- Brightening the appearance of skin
- Gently exfoliating
- Smoothing skin’s texture
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Oil-Free. Dermatologically-Tested. Non-Comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)."
To Purr About:
- fresh citrus smell
- gently exfoliation (gentler than other exfoliating cleansers I’ve used)
- leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
- doesn’t dry out skin
- doesn’t irritate my super sensitive skin
- get a lot of product for a great price
- didn’t improve look of skin noticeably
I’ve been using Olay’s Total Effects 7-In-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser for a few months now and I’m happy with the product, but not super blown away.
Don’t get me wrong, this product did have positive points. In addition to having a very pleasant citrus scent (that is subtle and not too strong), it gently exfoliates (with exfoliating beads) and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Best of all it doesn’t strip my skin of its moisture and cleanses quite nicely.
Unfortunately, I haven’t noticed any major improvement in my skin. I’d use this product as a cleanser again for sure, but wouldn’t buy it for its anti-aging properties.
Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten