Friday, January 06, 2012

Product Review: Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Freeman
Name: Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask
Size: 0.5 fl oz / 15 ml
Price: approx. $3.99 USD

What it says on their website:
"This ever so fun mask gently peels away impurities while Cucumber extract leaves skin silky smooth. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Directions: Apply evenly to face, avoiding eye area. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel off mask. Rinse with warm water."


To Purr About:
- conveniently packaged for 1 time use
- pleasant cucumber scent
- didn't irritate my super sensitive skin
- left my skin feeling very fresh, soft and moisturized
- you get plenty of product in 1 package
- affordable
- lets you try product prior to buying it in bulk
- comes in larger 150 mL size

Claws Out:
- didn't peel off in 1 piece

Final Comments:
I've used Freeman masks before with some success, but they were not the peel-off type, so I was pretty excited to try Freemna's Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask. I love how they come packaged for one-time use. It makes it so convenient and easy. Best of all it gives me a chance to try the product before buying the larger 150 mL sized package. I also think these make great little gifts.

When I first opened the package I immediately noticed the nice cucumber scent. It’s not too strong, but definitely noticeable. The product was very thick and gunky in texture, but applied easily to my face and neck. It’s clear and had no colour. I had plenty of product to cover my face and neck with product left over. The mask makes my skin feel tingly and cool which is quite nice.

The product takes about 5 to 10 minutes to dry and dries as a nice glaze on the skin. The only drawback to the product was that it didn`t peel off in a couple of easy large pieces. Perhaps I didn`t put a thick enough layer on my skin or wait long enough for it to dry.

It did however, leave my skin feeling nice and fresh, as well as smooth and soft.

I think I would definitely use this product again, but I'm not quite sold enough to buy it in the larger bottle. I think next time I try it I'll leave it on for longer and really make sure I have a nice thick layer on my face to see if I get an easier peel-off process.

Rating (out of 5):







Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...