Monday, February 06, 2012

Product Review: Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel-Off Masque

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Montagne Jeunesse
Name: Green Tea Peel-Off Masque
Size: 10ml / 0.3 fl oz
Price: approx. $1.99 CAD

What it says on their website:
"Detox with our Green Tea Peel Off face masque for a deep cleansed, toned complexion. Experience the wellbeing of natural minerals, young Green Tea, root Ginger and reviving properties of squeezed Lemon to uplift and refresh skin.

Deep cleanse your pores, remove impurities and peel to reveal healthier, younger looking skin.

- Suitable For Vegans
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Derivative Free
- No Added Parabens"


To Purr About:
- conveniently packaged for one-time use
- didn’t irritate my super sensitive skin
- left my skin feeling very refreshed and moisturized
- you get plenty of product in 1 package
- peels off very easily and cleanly – no mess
- very affordable

Claws Out:
- scent is a bit strong and doesn’t smell like green tea

Final Comments:
It’s been a while since I’ve used a peel-off mask, so I was pretty excited to try Montagne Jennesse’s Green Tea Peel-Off Masque.

When I first opened the package I was a bit taken aback by the strong scent. It was bit stronger than I was expecting, as green tea is very subtle in scent and didn’t really remind me of green tea. I think I would have preferred if the scent was a bit more subdued. The product itself was easy to apply and you get more than enough to cover your face and neck. The texture is a bit slimy and is clear. Next, I followed the instructions and tried to relax for the next little while.

The product dries very nicely and feels very tight on the skin which is nice. I was a bit skeptical about how easy the package made the peel-off process look, but it was to my surprise a snap! Almost all the product peeled-off my face and neck in one try. I was so impressed.

My skin was left feeling very soft and refreshed afterwards.

I think this is a great product for pampering yourself at home or for a little pick me up. I would definitely use this product again.

Rating (out of 5):






Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

2 comments:

VĂ©nitien said...

It seems this is the perfect masque to relax and refresh. Thanks for the fantastic review, i will give it a try this weekend.

Julia said...

When I bought the mask I thought it was going to be green like it shows in the package.. But I've just tried it out and it's not, weird right? And I didn't like the scent too, a bit strong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...