Monday, January 30, 2012

Product Review: Biotherm Beurre De Lèvres Lip Balm

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Biotherm
Name: Beurre De Lèvres Lip Balm
Size: 13 ml / 0.43 fl oz
Price: approx. $20 CAD


What it says on their website:
"Even the most dry, chapped lips can become smooth and plump with the high nutrition and protection of Beurre de Lèvres Lip Balm.

RESULTS: Lips immediately appear more smooth and beautiful while being nourished and protected from harsh weather conditions and dehydration.

TEXTURE: The deliciously addictive melting balm leaves a matte finish, perfect for men, women and for use under makeup. The delicate fragrance includes extracts of peach, lemon and rose."

To Purr About:
- buttery texture
- easy to apply
- leaves lips feeling amazingly soft, smooth and moisturized
- lasts hours
- no taste or scent

Claws Out:
- a bit pricey


Final Comments:
I was looking for a new lip butter/balm product when the in-store cosmetician suggested I try Biotherm’s Beurre De Lèvres Lip Balm. After testing out a couple of different products on the back of my hand, I picked this product because I really liked the buttery like texture.

Although this is more than I usually spend on a lip balm I decided to spludge a bit and try it. After using this product for about a week now I have to say I love it. The texture is buttery and glides on super easy. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth and moisturized and is tasteless and scentless. Best of all my lips stay hydrated for hours with this lip balm.

I would definitely buy this product again. Although it’s a bit pricey it’s great for keeping the harsh dry weather at bay and i would invest in it again especially in the winter months.

Rating (out of 5):





Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus
image: cinnamonkitten.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...