Canadians! Have I got a contest for you! I recently received some George's Skincare products to try out (full reviews coming very soon) but since winter is upon us, I didn't want to wait to launch this awesome contest to help save some Canadian skin!
George's is a Canadian success story (we love those). George himself has some interesting stories about how he initially decided to develop a non-prescription cream to help combat severe dry skin for some of his local customers at his pharmacy in Calgary. Using his wife's cake mixer (yikes!) and working on formula after formula in his kitchen - the ultimate result was the popular George's Special Dry Skin Cream.
Prize (value $35 CAD):
A George's Cream gift bag which includes
- George's Cream Special Dry Skin Cream, 450 g jar
- George's Cream Special Dry Skin Cream, 30 ml tube
- George's Light Special Moisturizing Lotion, 360 ml bottle
- George's Light Special Moisturizing Lotion, 30 ml tube
- 1 entry: Comment below on how the winter is affecting your skint. Don't forget to leave an email address where I can reach you if you win!
- 1 entry: "Like" the George's Cream Facebook page.
- The contest is open to Canada only.
- Contest ends Wednesday, February 1, 2012
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail and announced on this blog shortly after.