Sunday, January 17, 2010

Product Review: Save Face Body'liscious Body Wash

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Save Face
Name: Body'liscious Body Wash
Size: 225 ml / 8 fl oz
Price: $18 CAD

After having success with Save Faces' facial moisturizer I decided to try their Body'liscious body wash.

From the save face website: "We've put our best lather forward with this gentle yet moisturizing body wash. SLS & DEA free, it cleanses thoroughly while not stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Leaves your skin soft and glowing."

To Purr About:
- left skin feeling clean
- lathered up well

Claws Out:
- a little pricey
- not moisturizing enough to combat the winter dryness and my dry skin

Final Comments:
As I mentioned before, I love trying Canadian made products, so I was excited to again try another product made by Save Face which is from Oakville, Ontario.

Although I have never in the past spent more than $10 on body wash, I probably shouldn't cheap out on my body just because it doesn't get as much exposure as my face – but is this product really worth the money? In these hard economical times I need to be more careful where I spend my dollars, so a product will have to rate over 4/5 to warrant the extra money.

As I’ve said before it's a bit hard to rate body washes, since I can never be sure that it's really cleaning, but it did leave my skin feeling clean. Unfortunately I didn't find it was moisturizing enough for my super sensitive skin after continual use and the colder weather that we've been experiencing.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: saveface.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...