Monday, January 18, 2010

Product Review: ROC CompleteLift Anti-dark Circle Lifting Eye Cream

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: ROC
Name: : Complete Lift Anti-dark Circle Lifting Eye Cream
Size: 15 ml
Price: n/a

This will be the first time I’ve tried an ROC product. I’ve heard good things about their product line and I am looking for a new eye cream to help me look less tired.

"This high performance cream moisturises and visibly smoothes the eye contour. As you use in daily, your eyelids appear visibly lifted, the appearance of dark circles is reduced, for a bright-eyed look."

To Purr About:
- not oily or greasy
- was a very good base for make-up
- absorbed very quickly into my skin
- very moisturizing
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- no major reduction of the dark circles under my eyes
- if too much product is used it will flake off

Final Comments:
Although I don't have a sagging issue I do use eye creams quite often, especially in the winter, because the area around my eye gets very dry and is quite sensitive. In addition, I'm starting to get dark circles under my eyes due to hectic schedules so I immediately snatched up this product because it had "Anti-dark circle" in its name.

I do love how this product keeps my eye area very nice and moisturized. It absorbed much more quickly than other eye creams I’ve tried which made makeup application easy. Unfortunately I didn’t find it really helped the dark circles under my eyes. A friend suggested that I might have a biased view on this product, because my eye area didn’t need smoothing or lifting, but just brightening. That could be true. I could however appreciate the positives of this product, one being that it would definitely keep my eye area nice and moisturized during the dry winter months.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...