Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Product Review: Keri Advanced Lotion

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Keri
Name: Advanced Lotion
Size: 15 oz / 425 g
Price: approx. $7.99 USD

Where to buy:
Walmart, Rite Aid, Drugstore.com and other retailers

I'm always looking for a good body lotion. My favourite has always been Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil but as a beauty product addict, I'm never satisfied with just one great product so I'm always trying others. I want lotions that are very moisturizing, but fast absorbing and non-greasy. I prefer unscented, but can handle slightly scented as long as it's not too sweet.

What it says on the product site:
...fast absorbing, lightweight and non-greasy. This body lotion easily absorbs into dry skin for a long-lasting silky-soft feel and provides continous moisturization so your skin looks and feels its best all day.

To Purr About:
- very light lotion, almost a gel-like consistency
- absorbs very quickly
- leaves skin moisturized
- large bottle with pump
- light fragrance

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
Out of all the lotions I've tried, this Keri lotion has probably come the closest to my Aveeno favourite. It's super-light, almost gel-like, very fast absorbing and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.

The light scent is pleasant, although I know some people would prefer something unscented.

Another great point is that this lotion offers a great value for me. It's much larger than the Aveeno, but half the price, so that's great news for my wallet. This is definitely going to be on my shelf, especially during the winter time when I need to slather on the body lotion to fight off the dry winter air!

Psss...I'm giving away a Keri Advanced Lotion tomorrow so come back and enter if you want to try out this awesome lotion for yourself!

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: PR contact

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...