Thursday, June 16, 2011

Product Review: Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Olay
Name: : Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing
Cloths

Size: 30 wet textured cloths
Price: approx. $16 CAD

From Olay’s website: “Regenerate skin’s surface as you cleanse, for a face that looks and feels visibly smoother.
- Removes dirt and make-up
- Exfoliates to speed natural regeneration of skin's surface”

To Purr About:
- convenient and great for travelling
- clothes are pre-moistened, so they do not require water
- very gentle on skin and did not irritate me super sensitive skin
- do not dry out skin

Claws Out:
- doesn’t seal well – which can cause product to dry out
- do not find they exfoliate very well

Final Comments:
When summer rolls around that usually means weekend getaways and camping, and I’m always looking for creative ways to keep my skin feeling clean and fresh on the go. On a recent trip out of the city I packed these Olay Regenerist Micro-exfoliating wet cleaning cloths with me to start trying them out.

After using these for about two weeks now, I found them to be a great solution for keeping the skin clean and fresh when you’re either away from home or too lazy to wash your face. Since they are wet clothes and do not require water to activate them they are great to pack for camping trips and are super convenient.

I’m not sure how well this product was removing dirt from my face and did not find them very exfoliating, but they did leave my face feeling very moisturized and refreshed.

My only major complaint was that as a result of the way I ripped the label off (I’m pretty sure I followed the instructions) I didn’t find the seal for the package that
good, which meant they would dry out sooner or later. It wasn’t a huge deal for me since I used the whole pack in about 2 weeks, but I couldn’t save them for my next trip.

I would probably buy this product again, but more for a travelling companion and
not an everyday sort of thing.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: olay.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...