Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Product Review: Nair Ultra Precision Face & Eyebrow Roll-On Wax

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Nair
Name: Ultra Precision Face & Eyebrow Roll-On Wax
Size: 15 ml
Price: approx. $11.99 CAD

From the package: "Derived from a professional technique, the roll-on applicator glides smoothly following the curves of the face and is gentle on delicate skin. It redefines the shape of the eyebrows according to your style. The precision wooden spatula provides a perfect finishing touch."

To Purr About:
- easy to warm up and apply
- can be used for several applications
- dissolves easily with water
- washable mini-strips are easy to wash and super fast drying
- not very messy

Claws Out:
- didn’t remove hair at all

Final Comments:
As I might have mentioned before, I’m not a regular waxer, but with the recent success I had with the Nair Ready-to-use wax strips I was pumped to try another Nair product. I've stayed away from facial wax in the past because it seems to be tricky and the eyebrow is one place I want total control, but my curiosity got the better for me and I picked up this Ultra Precision product to try.


In the past I’ve found waxing at home to be messy, tedious and not worth the painful process, but I always see new products that claim to be improved and think to myself – with all the technological advancements, why couldn’t the process be improved from the last time I tried it?

The instructions were simple and warming up and applying this product was easy enough. It did glide on easily and wasn’t messy which was good and the wax was water soluble in case I made any mistakes with product placement on my face.

Unfortunately that’s where the good times ended. After ripping several of the strips away from my face I was disappointed to find that no hair was removed. The wax was simply too soft to remove any wax. I thought I might be doing it wrong so I left it on for a bit longer, but in the end only a tiny amount of hair was removed if any. I would not try this product again.

I would however try a facial version of the ready-to-use strips if they have them!

Check out naircare.ca for product coupons.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: naircare.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...