Friday, May 06, 2011

Product Review: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette Spray

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Marc Jacobs
Name: : Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette Spray
Size: 75 ml / 2.5 fl. oz.
Price: approx. $85 CAD / $70 USD

This fresh, spring update to the Daisy scent by Marc Jacobs was too pretty in pink for me to resist trying.

For more information about the scent and other available sizes, check out my original post on the Daisy Eau So Fresh line.

To Purr About:
- only need a small amount for a strong scent
- really fun, pretty bottle
- very sweet, floral scent

Claws Out:
- a little too sweet and clingy for my taste

Final Comments:
I love the look of this bottle and it's a sweet, floral scent that's perfect for spring. You get quite a large bottle for the price, and a little goes a long way.

The scent is pretty strong and lingers for quite a while, which means you only need a little big.

Personally, I prefer a less floral scent, so this isn't really to my taste, but when I wore it, I got a lot of compliments and I know several of my friends who really like flowery scents and this is right up their aisle.

Rating (out of 5):



Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: sephora.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...