Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Product Review: Olay Dual Action Cleanser + Pore Scrub

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Olay
Name: : Dual Action Cleanser + Pore Scrub
Size: 150 ml / 5.0 fl oz
Price: approx. $12 CAD

From their website: "Cleanses and exfoliates with a 2-in-1 foaming formula that helps minimize the appearance of pores.
- Removes two times more dirt and make-up than basic cleansing
- Exfoliates to refine skin and help minimize the appearance of pores
- Oil-free formula”

To Purr About:
- provides exfoliation
- leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean

Claws Out:
- have to be super careful not to get product in eyes
- exfoliating particles are not beads & can be a bit rough
- doesn’t help fight acne
- didn’t really help minimize the appearance of my pores
- pump dispenser can make quite a mess

Final Comments:
I love trying Olay products and I have been using this product twice a day for the last few months.

I think this product might be a good cleanser for those that are not prone to acne, but I am and although I haven’t had any breakouts since using this product I do seem to be getting more zits that usual.

I really enjoy the subtle scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling, but I am super careful not to get this product in my eye as I’m pretty sure it would cause major irritation if I did.

Lastly, I found the exfoliating particles a bit rough and scratchy for my sensitive skin. I would rate this product an average overall.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: well.ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like the smell of this product. It reminded me of Endust spray. I love the other Olay cleaners much more. Besides, this didn't exfoliate very well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...