Thursday, April 28, 2011

Product Review: Aveeno Comforting Body Wash

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Aveeno
Name: Comforting Body Wash
Size: 473 ml
Price: approx. $7.50 CAD / $7.50 USD

Aveeno's body washes are soap-free formulations fortified with antioxidants to cleanse and moisturize your skin, leaving it soft and lightly fragranced long after you leave the bathroom.

The Aveeno Experiential body washes are a collection of rich formulas with some really amazing-smelling mixtures that include ingredients such as figs, grapefruits and lavender.

I was really excited to try this body wash since I'm a big fan of their Creamy Moisturizing Oil, plus I LOVE the scent of this Aveeno Comforting Body Wash - blackberry and vanilla!

To Purr About:
- light blackberry and vanilla scent was really nice in the shower - it lingered lightly afterwards, but not for long and not very strongly
- creamy body wash that lathers up very quickly
- good moisturizing body wash

Claws Out:
- depending on what you use to apply the body wash and how much you use, it may not be moisturizing enough

Final Comments:
So, I understand that this body wash wasn't labeled "extra moisturizing", but "comforting", so I had to keep that in mind when doing this review. I LOVE the scent of blackberries and vanilla, so it was lovely in the shower, but it wasn't too overpowering and didn't cling too strongly afterwards.

The first time I used this wash I used it a relatively small amount and didn't use a sponge or pouf, just my hands. The wash still lathered up decently, but left my skin feeling quite dry (enough that I had to apply a lotion right after). The next few times I used a shower pouf and a little more of the body wash. It lathered up like crazy and left my skin moitsurized.

I wouldn't say that this wash is extremely moisturizing, so if you're looking for some extra skin hydration from your body wash, this wouldn't be it. It does keep skin hydrated and sweet smelling though.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten
image: PR contact

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...