Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Product News: Milani Lip Flash

Brand: Milani
Name: Lip Flash
Size: 0.1 oz / 2.8 g
Price: $6.99 USD

It seems that every beauty brand is jumping on the lip crayon trend and I can't wait to try them all out! I think the only one I've used regularly last year was Lise Watier, so I'm excited about all these new ones on the market. It's definitely a convenient way to put on lipstick!


Electrifying colour and immensely hydrating, Milani Cosmetics introduces Lip Flash - spring’s trendiest beauty accessory in Crayola-chic form! This highly-pigmented pencil allows you to perfect your pout with the convenience of a pencil and the coverage of a lipstick.

Lip Flash is easily sharpened, non-tacky and has a anti-feathering formula.

Available in 8 eye-catching shades:
- Lip Flash
- News Flash
- Flash Light
- Photo Flash
- Hot Flash
- Flashy
- In a Flash
- Star Flash


image: press release

2 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Do you know if these actually make it to Canada anytime soon? So far I haven't found them anywhere, had to get them from the States

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Hey Halifax! I can't find it anywhere here either and my PR contact says as far as they know, it's not available in Canada yet. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...