Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Looking forward to 2011

Now that January is over, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about things I'd like to do on Cinnamon Kitten - things that, I hope, will make this blog even better.

When I started this little blog 4 years ago (WOW), it was just a place for me to run a few product reviews, meet some fellow beauty-product lovers and just really, gab about beauty in general. Never did I ever dream that it would still be going strong several years later! During that time I've met lots of great people, refined my blogging style, learned TONS about the beauty industry and had a huge amount of fun.

So, for 2011, one of my goals is to make this blog even better. I've kind of slacked off the past couple of months, spending more time focusing on relaxing and recharging, and now I'm really re-energized to improve and grow Cinnamon Kitten.

What's in store? Well, I've already launched the new colour scheme (you noticed that, right?), but more importantly, I'm hoping to increase the content on the blog. So, on top of the product reviews you've come to expect, there will be more Product News (to replace the NEW Products posts), expert advice, interviews with people in the beauty industry and more contests! I'm also working on a way for you to easily search through all of the past product reviews (more on that soon!)

I hope you like it and I want to hear from you! This blog wouldn't exist if not for all my lovely readers, so help me spread the word about Cinnamon Kitten! Or if you have any suggestions, questions, comments or want to do a guest product review, shoot me an email (cinnamonkitten@gmail.com) - I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new colour scheme very bright and cheerful for Springtime!

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...