Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Product Review: The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: The Body Shop
Name: : Mango Shower Gel
Size: 250 mL / 8.4 fl oz
Price: approx. $13 CAD

From their website: "Best if you want to: Revive your senses in the bath or shower as you cleanse your skin using a moisture-rich gel with the sweet, exotic scent of mango.

Best for: very dry skin

How it works: Mango seed extract helps to soften and moisturize skin without it feeling greasy. The soap-free formulation is less drying to the skin than soap."

To Purr About:
- lathers up very well
- subtle fruity scent that isn’t overpowering
- rinses clean
- refreshing and fresh

Claws Out:
- not super moisturizing
- a bit pricey

Final Comments:
When I first squeezed this product on to my loofa I was a bit hesitant as it
seemed thinner than other body washes I’ve tried and figured I’d need to use a
ton each time, but was pleasantly surprised at how well it lathered up. A little of
this mango shower gel goes a long way, so perhaps the slightly higher price point
balances out in the end.

I found the scent of this product very nice and refreshing – not overpowering.

The only thing really negative I can come up with for this product is it’s not quite
as moisturizing as my skin needs in the harsh winter conditions. However, I
would recommend this product for people with normal skin.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus.


image: thebodyshop.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...