Friday, December 17, 2010

Product Review: Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Firming Moisture SPF20 Day Lotion

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Neutrogena
Name: : Ageless Intensives Firming Moisture SPF20 Day Lotion
Size: 50 ml
Price: approx. $20.99 USD

I've always had good experiences with Neutrogena products, so I was excited to try their new Firming Moisture SPF20 Day Lotion.

From the website: "Reverse even the stubborn signs of aging. Lightweight, moisturizing day formula reveals resilient, firmer-looking skin that appears noticeably younger starting in just 2 weeks.
- 97% smoother, softer skin
- 82% reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 97% improved appearance of

The Benefits of this product are:
- skin firmness
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
- Fragrance free

To Purr About:
- contains SPF20 to protect skin from the sun
- handy pump that has an on & off setting – making it great for travelling
- barely there scent
- not greasy
- leaves skin feeling moisturized throughout the day
- helps fight wrinkles
- doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- none really

Final Comments:
I've been using this product for about a month now every day and I'm really enjoying it. I love that it has SPF20 to help protect me against the sun's harmful rays, but you can barely tell it has SPF unlike other products that smell and feel more like sunscreen than moisturizer. It also does not bother my super sensitive skin in any way and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. The best part is that it absorbs into my skin very quickly and does not feel greasy at all – making makeup application easy.

Also, with daily use I did find that it helped keep some of my more stubborn wrinkles away. I can`t really judge whether it`s making my skin any firmer as I don't have non-firm skin as a problem (that I know of), but it is a good moisturizer.

I think the only thing I would change is to make the bottle a little lighter (not glass) to make it better for travelling.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: neutrogena.ca

2 comments:

House of Wilcox Rock!!! said...

i have used this as well and I like it. The other product I could compare it to is the Aveeno daily moisturizer and the Neutrogena seems to absorb faster and does not make my forehead sweat.

I likes it.

hair products said...

I Love Neutrogena's skin products and
beauty products, i use its facewash and cleanser. it works nicely. very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...