Thursday, December 09, 2010

Product Review: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: John Frieda
Name: Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner
Size: 250 ml
Price: approx. $17 CAD

I recently fell in love with John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease WeatherWorks Shampoo & Conditioner combo, but since I just ran out of both I decided it was time for a change and what better way to try something new, but stick with what I know works
than to try John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner?

John Frieda’s website advertises that the Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner:
- starts blocking frizz in the shower for easy styling
- with Frizz-Mending Complex, it smoothes strands, hydrates to replenish vital moisture and restores hairs natural defense against frizz
- leaves parched tresses silky, shiny and highly manageable
- helps create sleek, supple, shimmering and frizz-resistant strands
- safe for colour-treated hair

To Purr About:
- makes hair feel silky-smooth and healthy
- helps tame my unruly hair
- makes my hair very shiny looking

Claws Out:
- scent is a little stronger than I usually like

Final Comments:
Similarly to the Weather Works product from the same Frizz-Ease line, I definitely enjoy using this product and give it 2 thumbs up. As a result of continued use, my hair is definitely super moisturized and healthy feeling and super smooth. I wish this line had come out sooner! I love it and it definitely has stopped any frizzing & flyaways! I’ve even recently noticed that some days I don’t even need to use any styling products on my hair which is quite amazing for the cut that I have.

If I had to name one con about this product is that it is slightly strong scented compared to its counterparts in the same product family. Still, I got used to the scent very quickly, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: johnfrieda.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...