Saturday, October 09, 2010

Product Review: Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Milani
Name: : Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss
Size: 0.17 oz / 4.86 g
Price: $5.49 USD

Shade Tried: Bee Rich

From the website: "Lips will gleam with this extraordinary high shine, deliciously fragranced lip gloss that delivers a smooth and precise application with its easy to use slanted tip applicator. For moisturized and smooth lips, this gloss was formulated with Honey Extracts, Cranberry Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and enriched with Vitamins A & E. Available in 9 nourishing shades."

To Purr About:
- available in 9 great shades
- not sticky or heavy
- feels moisturizing
- convenient applicator tip allows for easy application
- lips look luscious and glassy
- affordable price

Claws Out:
- not too fond of the scent (artificial watermelon?)

Final Comments:
I'm always on the look-out for great lip products since my extremely dry and chapped lips reject a lot of products, so I jumped at the chance to try a brand I'm unfamiliar with.

After using Milani’s Buzz Worthy lip gloss for a while I must say I’m quite pleased with it. Not only is it at a very affordable price point, but it was super glossy and didn’t dry out my lips at all. In terms of lasting power, I found it was quite comparable to other glosses. I wasn’t too fond of the scent, but I can’t say there are too many lip glosses out there that pass in that area for me.

All in all I think this is a great product and would recommend it.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: milanicosmetics.com

1 comment:

Best Blogs said...

Nice product thanks for sharing the information. It is looking very stylish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...