Sunday, August 29, 2010

Product Review: ToGoSpa Eyedews Under Eye Treatment

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: ToGoSpa Eyedews
Name: : Under Eye Treatment
Size: n/a
Price: 6-pack for $30 USD

From their website: "If you have circles, bags, puffiness, fine lines, stress, fatigue, hangover, or a Hot Date, Eyedews may be for you. A refreshing, single use, under-eye rejuvenation treatment, Eyedews are specifically formulated to help you look & feel great!"

To Purr About:
- convenient packaging that's great if travelling or on-the-go
- easy to use
- felt so amazing - refreshing for my tired eyes
- improved the look of the area under my eyes – reduced darkness and bags
- since they decently adhered to my face, I was able to keep moving around

Claws Out:
- will slowly slide down your face if you’re moving around (not lying down)

Final Comments:
As most people on the go can probably relate, my eyes are super tired by the end of the day, so these types of products aimed at soothing tired eyes and reducing the appearance of dark circles really appeal to me.

Eyedews are super easy to use, just open the package and put them on your face – and they feel great! Since I am always running around the house, I found them sliding around my face a bit, so I had to constantly re-adjust them, but obviously if I was lying down as suggested I wouldn’t have that problem. Not only did I feel super pampered and serene having them cooling and soothing my face, but the area under my eyes did seem to look improved when I took them off.

At approximately $5 a pop, I thought they were a bit pricey at first, but after using them and reconsidering the price compared to spa visits, other similar products, etc. or other things I indulge in to pamper myself over the course of the week, I think it’s quite reasonable for something that I would probably do maybe once a week to relax and wind-down.

Lastly, I absolutely love the idea of taking these on a plane as a pick me up right before landing, although I think I might get a few stares from fellow passengers if I put these on.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: eyedews.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...