Friday, August 13, 2010

Product Review: Hard Candy Plexi Gloss

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Hard Candy
Name: : Plexi Gloss
Size: 7.7g / .27 oz.
Price: approx. $5 USD

From the website: "Coat lips with a shot of glistening, glassy color from these innovative tube glosses. Just a gentle squeeze of the tube sends a wash of sexy shine over lips. The convenient applicator tip makes perfecting your pout goof-proof! Available in cream and shimmer shades."

To Purr About:
- convenient applicator tip allows for easy application
- affordable price point
- available in 12 great shades

Claws Out:
- feels really sticky / heavy
- doesn’t last very long
- colour is a bit more subtle than I had hoped for
- tube container is hard, so it’s hard to use up all of the product
- hard to remove last remaining product off lips

Final Comments:
I’ve always envied when I see photos of girls and their lips are glossy and perfect, so on the continued saga to find the perfect lip product to get me those coveted lips I’ve decided to try a few new glosses – one being Hard Candy’s Plexi Gloss.

After trying it out I can’t say that I’m a huge fan. Although it did give me a glossy
look and was super easy to apply neatly, I really disliked the really heavy sticky feeling. It made my lips feel like they were going to dry out very quickly. I know lots of glosses have this consistency, but I am looking for something a bit lighter and more moisturizing.

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: hardcandy.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...