Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Product Review: Suave Body Wash

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Suave
Name: : Body Wash
Size: 355 ml
Price: $4 USD

Scent Tried: Mango Mandarin Refreshing Body Wash

From their website: "Infused with mango and mandarin extracts, along with skin conditioning Vitamin E, Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Wash moisturizes in the shower and revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance bliss."

To Purr About:
- left my skin feeling clean
- lovely citrus scent when being used
- lathered up very well
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin
- scent did not last after showering was done

Claws Out:
- not super moisturizing

Final Comments:
After using this product for a while, I have to say that although I'm not blown away by it, I am pretty satisfied with the Suave body wash. For the price I think it is a decent body wash and it left my skin feeling clean and crisp.

I really enjoy the citrus scent in the shower (very much like a Vick’s vitamin C drop). I do wish the scent lasted when I was out of the shower, but in hindsight it is probably a good thing the scent doesn’t last or stick to the skin as I don’t really want to smell like citrus outside in the summer as that might attract insects. It also means that the scent won’t mix with any lotions or moisturizers I use afterwards.

I don’t find the Suave body wash very moisturizing, but in the summer when my skin isn’t as dry that’s okay.

Rating (out of 5):



Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: suave.com

2 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I LOVE the Suave line of shampoos and body washes. I especially like the ocean breeze. They are very inexpensive here and sell for about $2.00 and sometimes on sale at @1.00 so I always stock up.

Anonymous said...

What a Helpful Review!
Exfoliating Wash Clothes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...