Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Product Reviewer: B. Kamins Booster Blue Rosacea-Targeted products

Reviewer: ShellySuperstar

Brand: B. Kamins
Name: : Booster Blue Rosacea-Targeted products
Size: varies
Price: varies

Seeing red? Try Booster Blue from B. Kamins

It’s quite fitting that my first post for Cinnamon Kitten comes just after April – Rosacea Awareness Month. I’ve never been officially diagnosed with the condition but I suffer with a lot of the symptoms; uneven, red blotchy skin, broken capillaries on my cheeks and I never where blush on my cheeks because my face is always flushed.

I’ve been looking for a product to cover the red on my cheeks and smooth my skin. For the past week, I have been using the Booster Blue Rosacea-Targeted products by B. Kamins:

- Soothing Skin Concentrate – 50 ml, $84 CAD
- Bio Maple Rosacea Cleanser – 237 ml, $41 CAD
- Moisturizer SPF – 62 g, $80 CAD

The line promises to "calm and sooth irritation, as well as cosmetically neutralize and reduce skin redness and blotchiness on rosacea type skin." I was quite sceptical...but when I stepped out of a hot shower after trying the Bio Maple Rosacea Cleanser and looked in the mirror – I was very pleasantly surprised. The normally blotchy red skin was calm and there was minimal redness. I continued with the rest of the products and was very impressed.

To Purr About:
- It instantly reduced the redness in my face, even after a hot shower – loved that!
- Soothing Skin Concentrate felt great and calmed my skin. Really nice to use under cover-up.
- Made in Canada

Claws Out:
- The Moisturizer Spf was quite thick and didn’t spread easily.
- The price is a bit steep for my pocketbook – but I loved the products.

Final Comments:
I really loved this line and was very happy with the results. I saw a noticeable improvement in the red on my face and neck within a week. So if you are sick of seeing red, I suggest you try the Booster Blue line from B. Kamins. It’s available in Canada at Sephora & Murale stores or online at www.bkamins.com

Rating (out of 5):




Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten

image: bkamins.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...