Monday, May 17, 2010

NEW Product: NARS Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment


Brand: NARS
Name: Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment
Size: n/a
Price: $25 USD

Oh, this is perfect! After the disappointing news that MAC had cancelled my favourite Slimshine Lipsticks, I've just found out that NARS has launched a very similar looking lip product - hope it's just as silky smooth as MAC's! I can't wait to hit Sephora to give these a look!

NARS Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment nourishes, hydrates and protects chapped lips while providing color in a range of six deliciously sexy and subtly-tinted colors. The product boasts an array of ingredients such as Wild Mango Butter, Vitamin E, Polar Berries and Açai Oil- providing the perfect antidote to dry, chapped lips from winter. It also has SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun.

Available in 6 lovely shades:
- Aurore: seashell pink tint
- Greta: mauve tint
- Paloma: cantaloupe tint
- Lara: pastel pink tint
- Angélique: strawberry tint
- Bianca: pearl tint

image: press release

3 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I will have to check these out. The price is right and that cantaloupe tint sounds gorgeous.

Suziesaurus said...

I agree - those colours are very nice indeed! let me know if you have a chance to try it & let me know how it stacks up against the MAC!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...