Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Product Review: Olay Quench Advanced Relief Body Lotion

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Olay
Name: : Quench Advanced Relief Body Lotion
Size: 350 mL
Price: $10 CAD

From Olay’s website:
"Intensive moisture from Olay quenches dry skin and helps prevent it from coming back.

Quench, fragrance free with vitamin E & Vita-Niacin, is advanced body care. This highly effective, non-greasy formula does more than simply moisturize, it helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier to prevent dry skin from coming back.

First, Quench provides an immediate burst of intensive moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, drawn deep into the skin;s surface, it repairs and nourishes the moisture barrier, strengthening skin’s resilience against everyday drying conditions.

The Result?
Advanced moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin."

To Purr About:
- provides moisturizing relief to dry skin
- has a very subtle and pleasant scent
- not oily or heavy
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- not as super moisturizing as my extremely dry skin needed it to be

Final Comments:
I don’t usually use body lotion, but with the dry winters my skin was definitely crying out for some moisturizing. Since I had so much success with Olay’s body washes and other products, I figured it was time for me to try their body lotion.

I didn’t find this product as moisturizing or long lasting as I would like, but it was better than some lotionsI’ve tried in the past. Keeping in mind I have super dry skin, it did have enough positive qualities that I am definitely going to try more of Olay’s body moisturizing products – perhaps the "ultra moisturizing" labeled ones.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: olay.ca

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...