Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Product Review: Biore Moonlighting Night Moisturizer

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: Biore
Name: : Moonlighting Night Moisturizer
Size: 50 mL
Price: approx. $20 CAD

From Biore’s website: "Bioré® moonlighting moisturizer works while you sleep, alleviating dry skin, uneven texture, and dullness so you wake up to smooth, glowing skin. This non-greasy cream with Botanamide technology, a ceramide-based technology with botanicals and natural antioxidants, provides 24 hour moisturization and smoothes the appearance of fine lines. Immediately boosts skin hydration over 85% and continues to hydrate for a full 24 hours."

To Purr About:
- keeps skin moisturized and feeling great
- not oily or greasy
- absorbed quickly into my skin
- small bottle with locking pump allows for easy travel packing
- no scent
- did not irritate my super sensitive skin

Claws Out:
- 50 mL is not a lot of moisturizer, meaning I’ll have to run out and buy more very soon

Final Comments:
I haven’t used Bioré products since I tried those Bioré pore clearing nose strips, so I figured it was high time for me to try some Bioré products.

I was hesitant to try a new night cream, because I was really loving my last night, but I am so happy I did. I really loved this product. It made my face feel moisturized, soft and healthy. I don’t know if it kept my skin moisturized for a full 24 hours, but it did keep my skin moisturized in the evenings. It’s definitely not as rich as other night creams I’ve used in the past, but is a nice change as it’s not as heavy.

I think the only thing missing from this great product, was that my skin didn’t glow or look superbly radiant during use. However, it was definitely impressive and worth the price.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: biore.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...