Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Product Review: Body Shop Lip Scuff

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: The Body Shop
Name: : Lip Scuff
Size: 15 ml
Price: $12 CAD

With winter nipping at our noses, it’s that time of year again which brings back my dreaded dry, chapped flaky lips. In an attempt to combat this problem I picked up The Body Shop’s lip scuff.

"A moisturizing lip care product that gently exfoliates the lips to help remove dead skin cells, leaving the lips feeling smooth, soft and conditioned."

To Purr About:
- I love the peppermint smell of this product
- removes/exfoliates small flakes of skin
- convenient (packaged like a lipstick)
- leaves my lips feeling in great condition

Claws Out:
- must be wiped off immediately after application
- doesn’t get rid of large flakes of skin
- doesn’t help moisturize lips

Final Comments:
Although I think this is very common issue, I haven’t seen too many products on the market that are used to exfoliate chapping or peeling lips.

I really love the Body Shop’s lip scuff. Although it’s not super convenient as it requires to be rubbed off (quite vigorously after use), it’s still great and leaves my lips feeling smoother than before. And since I haven’t tried another similar product I would have to say this is the best in the line.

I still think a great home remedy is to brush the lips lightly with a toothbrush to exfoliate, but this product is great when you’re out and about and just don’t have a toothbrush handy.

Rating (out of 5):



If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: This product was purchased by Suziesaurus.

image: thebodyshop.ca

1 comment:

lady's room said...

yay.. the package like georgeous.. is it have mate result?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...