Friday, September 04, 2009

Product Review: Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

Reviewer: Cinnamon Kitten

Brand: Neutrogena
Name: Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Size: 25 pre-moistend cloths
Price: approx. $8.49 USD

As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena. It's a brand that has consistent worked for me and so I'm always excited when they introduce new products.

I regularly use the Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes whenever I travel or go to the cottage on the weekends because they're so convenient and replace both my toner and my cleanser, so that's 2 less bottles for me to carry.

Now, Neutrogena has introduced their new Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths. It does the same thing as the regular Cleansing Wipes, but with a light "unique relaxing frangrace to soothe the sense" (from the press release)

To Purr About:
- no alcohol in the product
- takes off all my makeup in a flash, even my stay-put eyeliner and eye shadow
- comes in a convenient, re-sealable pouch
- light, pleasant scent
- leaves my skin feeling clean, but soft

Claws Out:
- none

Final Comments:
What can I say? This product does everything it's supposed to. The scent is different from the usual Neutrogena wipes, but is really pleasant and not too overpowering. The cloths work perfectly. My eye makeup stays put throughout the workday, but this products takes it off with a few gentle swipes. It's so effective that I don't need to rub my eyes to get the makeup off. It also leaves my skin feeling really nice, there's absolutely no dryness or tightness to it.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Cinnamon Kitten.

image: neutrogena.com

1 comment:

Maya said...

I used to use Lise Watier's cloths to remove makeup on the go. Right now I'm using a Kiehl's foaming facewash. I love it, but it doesn't travel super well. I'll have to give these cloths a try. I like the "relaxing fragrance" addition.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...