Friday, August 21, 2009

Product Review: saveface Daylight Daily Facial Lotion

Reviewer: Suziesaurus

Brand: saveface
Name: Daylight Daily Facial Lotion
Size: 120 ml
Price: $32 CAD

From their website: "Just as effective as our day creams, this lightweight, non-greasy lotion is specially formulated for those with oily and acne prone skin types. It absorbs quickly into the skin without clogging pores, allowing your skin to get all the good stuff without breakouts! Helps to minimize pores and offers boosted UV protection when warmed."

To Purr About:
- very light feeling – not oily
- absorbed quickly into my skin
- keeps my skin nice & moisturized all day

Claws Out:
- doesn’t contain SPF (that I know of)

Final Comments:
I do love trying Canadian made products, so I was stoked to try this one from Oakville, Ontario (very close to where I live).

After using this lotion for many weeks I must say I’ve enjoyed using it. Overall I don’t think it was anything mind blowing, but I think my skin looked better than usual. I would definitely rank it with other department store lotions and moisturizers I’ve tried. I wouldn`t expect any less from the price though.

One major plus was that this lotion absorbed quickly in to my skin, therefore not intruding on make-up application right afterwards.

Rating (out of 5):




If you have a product that you've tried and would like to write a review, send me an email! Details on how to submit a review can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

Disclosure: A free sample of this product was received by Suziesaurus.

image: youngskinlonger.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...